More InformationTactical Apps Data Sheet
View Tutorial Videos
Tactical Android Apps
On-the-Move tactical applications provide radio and waveform network status and visualization tools. The apps provide status for the SRW network, display parameters such as SRW neighbors, adjacent nodes, island heads, and nodes reachable via 1 or more network hops, and provide PLI message completion rate.
On-the-Move Tactical Android apps are a low cost, easy to use solution enabling superior communications to tactical radio users.
- Situational awareness for dismounted troops:
- BlueLink app displays data about the SRW network from the local radio user's perspective
- PLI-Cam records all PLI data received by a radio node and displays the message completion rate from each node
- Extends SRW network connectivity to smart phones, accessing the wealth of smart applications and communications options available
- Makes situational awareness and data available to the entire user group, providing cost savings as each user can access video, imaging and data
- Access any application with a smart phone and securely communicate with a tactical radio
- Image and video transfer through the tactical radio network via smart phone applications with video compression and store/forward algorithms in development
- Configurable radio connection: wireless or USB
- Military tactical radios
- Public Safety tactical radios